Tuesday, December 28, 2004

 

New Installment of "Estrangesters" by Ostragoth; Why I Don't Monitor TDJC



Ostragoth has posted another installment of "Estrangesters" at the SF.

You might (or might not) have noticed that I'm not updating The Daria-Jane Conspiracy's recent submissions. This is not because I don't think TDJC is important, or because I bear some grudge against the operator, "Dr. Mike". Rather, I can't assess the site without dropping my firewall. Work has a firewall, so no reading there, and as for the home computers, I just don't want to mess with it.

Either someone can apply for posting privileges, or someone can create a phony account for me through which I can assess TDJC. Else, silence from that front.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count