Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

How to Find Dirty Daria Stuff



Someone in the comments wanted to know how to find Daria erotica. I don't know if they really didn't KNOW where to find it, or just wanted to know if I'd say where it was.

Technically, this is a PG-rated blog. Maybe PG-13. I reserve the right to say "f**k" when I want to without using the asterisks (I'm typing at work -- the walls have eyes).

But I won't post hentai art. I'll link to it in extreme cases, or point out where to find it (for example, the current work by The Great Saiyaman can be found at SFMB).

Still, if you don't know where to look, here's a starting point:

a) Go to The Front Page of the Sheep's Fluff .
b) Click on the link leading to "Mistress Daria's Dungeon".
c) You will see an interesting picture of Daria. The Mistress will ask you if you are over 18. Only God and yourself know the answer to that. If you ARE over 18, you may proceed to the dungeon. There, you'll find your share of filth. ('Filth' being a value-neutral term.)

You can also find the scorched remnants of the FIRST Daria erotica site called "Lawndale After Dark". Don't go walking around after dark. You don't know what you'll find on the streets of Lawndale.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count