Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Down, Down, Down



Currently down: both the Paperpusher Message Board AND The Daria-Jane Conspiracy.

As for the PPMB, the plan is to move the message board to a new more reliable server. As for TDJC, don't know what's going on. I would write Dr. Mike a support ticket, but since I need to get to TDJC to figure out the support ticket address, I sent it...uh...somewhere.

Even hentaisha.net is supposedly down, so the great erotic Daria art of The Great Saiyaman is inaccessible! (I tell you, I leave for four @#$#%^$ days and Daria fandom goes to hell.)

At the SFMB:

Dervish completed a story in the special secret section of the SFMB.
sleepless completed Chapter 27 of "Yuki-Onna".
Richard Lobinske completed Part 1 of "Falling Into College 33 - The Last Piece Falls".

Added to Fanfiction.net: Chapter 3 of "I'll Be There" by Kaimelar Feylove

Fan art: "Daria's Last Supper" by Nemo Aelis. (Heads up to The Angst Guy for pointing it out.)



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count