Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Finishing Up in Nashville



Okay, here's the deal.

My last day of work is April 21, 2005. At 12 noon, I'll take off and meet my wife at the new apartment in Atlanta. Thus, no update Thursday.

On Friday, I have college orientation all day. Thus, probably no update on Friday.

Saturday, travel back to Nashville. Unlikely that there will be an update on that day. My wife will be travelling with me.

Sunday, she heads back. There MIGHT be an update late Sunday.

After June 1, when I start school again, don't know what my schedule will be.

Answer to Trivia Question below: the story is "Anywhere But Here" by MMan. It deals with what would have happened to the characters if Lawndale had never been incorporated as a city. Good read.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count