Friday, May 27, 2005

 

Memorial Day Weekend



Happy Birthday to the Infamous Milderbeast.

ipswitchfan completed "A Night at the Soccer Game" at PPMB.

The Great Saiyaman completed Page 1 of his erotic comic, "Party at Lindy's" at the hidden section of SFMB.

As this is Memorial Day Weekend, I'll be taking my life in my hands on the roads, traveling to visit my mother. No post probably until Sunday, so have fun.

Furthermore, we have an answer to the question posted by Kara Wild about how long one could keep up a blog devoted to nothing but Daria fandom. Answer: at least six months, since the first post was December 26, 2004.

Fan art by psychotol: "Go Go Gadget Jailbreak!"



( Postscript: it seems that it is only FIVE months since December 26th. It looks like I can't count, which is going to be a bugger when I start my Actuarial Science major this month. )


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count