Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Sorry TAG, No Hate Mail


All,

I have a request mailed to the Daria Fandom Blog. It reads as follows:

Hey,

I'm looking to purchase a Daria doll/figurine (I'm not sure of the correct terminology) for a friend as a gift. I checked eBay and MTV's site for any inventory and couldn't find any.

Has something like this been created? Do you know where I could find one?

Thanks,

Joe


My response:

Joe,

Unfortunately, as far as I know, MTV has never offered Daria figurines or dolls for sale, nor have any such items been mass-produced.

The closest we have ever come to finding one is here:

http://www.mwctoys.com/FEATURE_092000.html


I told him that this was a custom-made Jane doll and not a mass-produced one. I have tried to contract the creator of the doll with no luck. If anyone out there knows where Daria dolls/figurines are being produced, please let the DFB know.

Gracias.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count