Friday, April 28, 2006

 

“Man's got to know his limitations...”

...and mine seems to be keeping track of what's been posted at the message boards since my last entry here. I have the sinking feeling I've omitted something, but I'm not sure what it is. If I have, please let me know in the comments.

First, two interesting discussions The Angst Guy pointed out in comments to previous posts:



At the Paperpusher's Message Board:



At the Sh33p's Fluff Message Board:



Fan art: working from one of the previously mentioned alter-egos from The-N's website, Richard Lobinske created a full-color illustration of Daria enjoying (!) what appears to be a daquiri (!!) Click on the image for the full sized version:



Free image hosting by Image Shack.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count