Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Someday There'll Be An Update


A look into the future of the Daria Fandom Blog.

Some of you might know that I'm currently attending school full time. As the semester ends, I find myself more and more busy and obviously, it's harder to find a few hours where I can just sit down and update the blog.

I have recently been accepted to the Ph. D. program at my university. Next semester, I'll be beginning Ph. D. level work and my fear is that timely updates of the blog will change from infrequent to impossible. The blog might indeed go on hiatus in September 2006 if the workload is heavy, and I think it will be.

However, "Daria" fandom is bigger than just one person blogging. I'm not fooling myself into believing that this blog is somehow essential in the grand scheme of things -- there are far more essential fansites out there. So if the blog goes under come September, I can still feel proud of the last two years of blogging. (And of course, if someone wants to take over the blog at that time....)

Anyway, there will hopefully be an update of some sort tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count