Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Random Comments


Until I update (I’ve been procrastinating), I’ll just add these comments about Daria episodes that I grabbed off YouTube. Enjoy!

“Brittany’s voice isn’t as annoying in this episode. It seems so wrong.” (“Esteemsters”)

“Daria escaped from the Beavis and Butt-head universe after she killed them and disposed of their bodies.” (“Esteemsters”)

“Brittany’s a cool dumb blonde!” (“The Invitation”)

“‘Hi. I’m Daria. Go to hell.’ When Daria says that to me ... it makes me want to touch myself.” (“The Invitation”)

“‘I heard it from a girl!’ Lovely, I honestly laughed a good moment, or two, over it. I love homosexuality.” (“The Invitation”)

“Quinn’s clothes are really ugly, considering that she’s VP of the Fashion Club.”
“You have to consider when this was made. It was fashionable then.”
(“The Invitation”)

“Daria is cool and like ‘unemo.’ I wish to be like her one day, but not as smart.” (“The Invitation”)

“Upchuck has fucking wit, man. Compliments Daria pretty well. Too bad she just isn’t interested.”
“Then you obviously do not understand Daria. We regret to inform you that your membership to the Daria Club has been cancelled. Turn in your key to security at the end of the day.”
(“The Invitation”)

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

stats count